North American shipping instructions
- For any shipment weighing under 150 lbs, ship with the preferred parcel carrier using the appropriate account number.
- If you do not know the account number; please contact the appropriate Business Unit directly. See Logistics Contacts if needed.
- For any shipment weighing over 150 lbs, please contact our third party logistics provider:
TMC Supplier Routing Business Rules and Tips
TMC Inbound Order Entry User Guide
TMC Navisphere 2.0 Order Entry User Guide
TMC Navisphere 2.0 Training Video
Bill of Lading Instructions and Requirements
- All Bills of Lading / Air Waybills must include the following items:
- Purchase order number
- Part number
- Proper description of parts
- Number of skids
- Weight and dimensions of each skid
- Full address of origin and destination
Freight Billing Instructions - North America
- Unless otherwise instructed by an Oshkosh Corporation Logistics contact or Purchasing Department contact, shipments will move on a 'Freight Collect' or 'Third Party Collect' basis.
- For all shipments, the BILL-TO field of every Bill of Lading / Air Waybill must read:
(Insert Business Unit Name) / Oshkosh Corporation
c/o Cass Information Systems
PO Box 17632
St. Louis, MO 63178-7632
- Oshkosh Corporation will not be liable or responsible to pay any freight charges added to parts invoices without pre-approval from Corporate Logistics Department personnel. Contact Corporate Logistics Billing at email@example.com.
All expedited Air and Ground shipments must have prior approval from the purchasing department of the business unit to which you are shipping.
- For all expedited Air and Ground shipments you will be required to provide:
- Origin address, including company name and point of contact
- Destination address, including company name and point of contact
- Ready time
- Shipping hours
- Skid count
- Weight of each skid
- Dimensions of each skid
- Description of product