North American shipping instructions
- For any shipment weighing under 150 lbs, ship with the preferred parcel carrier using the appropriate account number.
- If you do not know the account number; please contact the appropriate Business Unit directly. See Logistics Contacts if needed.
- For any shipment weighing over 150 lbs, please contact our third party logistics provider:
TMC Supplier Routing Business Rules and Tips
TMC Inbound Order Entry User Guide
Bill of Lading Instructions and Requirements
- All Bills of Lading / Air Waybills must include the following items:
- Purchase order number
- Part number
- Proper description of parts
- Number of skids
- Weight and dimensions of each skid
- Full address of origin and destination
Freight Billing Instructions - North America
- Unless otherwise instructed by an Oshkosh Corporation Logistics contact or Purchasing Department contact, shipments will move on a 'Freight Collect' or 'Third Party Collect' basis.
- For all shipments, the BILL-TO field of every Bill of Lading / Air Waybill must read:
(Insert Business Unit Name) / Oshkosh Corporation
c/o Cass Information Systems
PO Box 17632
St. Louis, MO 63178-7632
- Oshkosh Corporation will not be liable or responsible to pay any freight charges added to parts invoices without pre-approval from Corporate Logistics Department personnel. Contact Corporate Logistics Billing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All expedited Air and Ground shipments must have prior approval from the purchasing department of the business unit to which you are shipping.
- For all expedited Air and Ground shipments you will be required to provide:
- Origin address, including company name and point of contact
- Destination address, including company name and point of contact
- Ready time
- Shipping hours
- Skid count
- Weight of each skid
- Dimensions of each skid
- Description of product